Monday, July 5, 2010

Poem #181

Good afternoon everyone :)
I hope you all had a great day yesterday! I thought I would just start out by telling you about two things I'm very excited about!!!
1) MY BIRTHDAY'S IN 13 DAYS! :) haha
2) I will reach 200 poems in 19 days!!!!

Unattainable
Not easily reached.
Wanted but not obtained.
Extreme longing to posses it,
But never coming close.
It will never be yours, mine, or theirs.
It will always be a dream,
But never a reality.
It haunts your every thought.
Dangles before your face,
But is always just out of reach.
You move closer to it and it moves away.
Unreachable, unstoppable, untouchable.
Never know what it’s like.
You try desperately but it is,
Unattainable.

1 comment:

  1. I see that you are interested in photography! Perhaps you would enjoy my blog:

    http://picturesofgreatbritain.blogspot.com/

    I post pictures of glorious vistas of the countryside and interesting tidbits about Great Britain for the pleasure of photo-lovers everywhere! There’s also something special every Wednesday…. Have a look, maybe you’ll join the ever-growing list of followers!

    ReplyDelete