Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Poem #197

Today's poem was actually very difficult to write, but I think it ended up coming out pretty well :) Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Nothing
I don’t know what words I should write.
If I can’t figure it out, I’ll be here all night.
Thinking so hard but nothing comes to mind.
The right words are the ones I can’t seem to find.
I’ve tried many topics but none seem to fit,
So I’ll keep thinking and here I will sit.
I’m beginning to think that there is no hope.
If I can’t finish this poem I’m not sure how I’ll cope.
When I don’t have a topic, it’s so hard to rhyme.
I really don’t think I have this much time.
My pen is beginning to run out of ink.
This may be a good time to stop, I think.
I feel the world of sleep begin to call.
And I see that this poem is about nothing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment