Saturday, July 31, 2010

Poem #207

Hey Everyone :)
Today's poem is about running out of time to do everything you want to or to be with ones you love and how we should all live every day to the fullest :)

Running Out Of Time
I’m running out of time,
To tell you how I feel about you,
To tell people what I’ve felt these past few years,
To say all that I’ve needed to say.
I’m running out of time,
To do everything I’ve ever wanted to,
Accomplish all of those dreams I’ve had,
Finish everything I have started in my life.
Travel to all the places I wish to visit,
And defeat all the challenges life has thrown my way.
I wish I had more time to use,
Endless amounts, so I could do it all.
It may seem as though I have enough,
But the truth is that time is running low with each day.
However, if I sit here, dwelling on what time I have lost,
I waste the time I have left,
And life flies away, right before my eyes.
Therefore, live life to the fullest,
As though every moment is your last,
And cherish every moment and memory in your lifetime.
One day, you’ll look back, and be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment