Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poem #231

Hey :)
I've been out a lot of the day. Crazy day!!! haha :) So I thought it would be a good idea to write an acrostic for the day! :) This poem today has been something I've been thinking about a lot because of a few people I've had the good fortune of talking with a lot lately (For instance, Marie who I mentioned yesterday and Jen, one of my friends from my old school!)! So this is for them! :)

GOOD AS GOLD
Great friend, extremely kind,
Only the nicest people can be called this.
Oh so important to you in your life.
Doing good deeds, volunteering their time.
An all around good person.
Sympathetic, someone you can talk to,
Good listener, good at giving helpful advice.
Obeying the rules of the world,
Lawful, pleasant all the time, always smiling.
Do all of these things and you will be,
GOOD AS GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment