Monday, August 30, 2010

Poem #237

Well....i guess I didn't post a whole lot earlier....so I shall start tomorrow! haha :) I was out most of the day today with some friends and I've just gotten back to my computer! But here is today's poem :) (Another school poem)


Elementary School
The first years of school, they go by too fast,
No matter how long you try to make them last.
And when you remember, back you’ll want to go.
But you can’t ever do that you know.
Fun activities and playing with friends,
And learning about the latest trends.
There’s a lot less homework to do,
And everything you learn is something completely new.
The excitement of growing up can sometimes deceive.
This is a place you won’t want to leave.
Making friendships to last so long,
The connections you make will be very strong.
Even though there may be some subjects you hate,
You’ll feel very proud when you graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment