Friday, September 17, 2010

Poem #255

Second poem of the day! :)

Frozen
Frozen in place, time has stopped.
I can’t move a muscle, I’m stuck.
Nothing around moves, there are no sounds,
Except for the pounding of my heart in my chest.
As my heart beats faster, my mind begins to race,
I play the scene over and over in my mind,
Trying to find out how this happened,
How did things become this way so quickly?
What caused this to spiral out of control?
My heart stops beating, I don’t know if I can stand this.
This hurts me more than ever before.
My mind stops running, frozen.
Everything is still for a minute.
Then the world shatters, my heart shatters,
And everything falls into pieces around me.
All I see is darkness, nothing else,
And I don’t want to move.
Frozen forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment