Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Poem #323

Hey guys! :)
I can't wait to see my family tomorrow!! :) What are you guys thankful for? I'm thankful for my friends and family and dog, the chances I get to write and sing and pursue my dreams in general, the life that i have, and I'm thankful for all of you for supporting me in everything i do with my writing!

My Life Is Weird
My life has been weird since the day I was born.
And the idea of this had completely worn,
Into my mind, the way I should be.
So get to know me and you will see.
I like to be silly and have lots of fun,
And to spend time out in the sun.
When I’m with friends and family I’m really crazy.
But when I’m at home I enjoy being lazy.
My family and I tell jokes to each other.
This life is fun, I wouldn’t ask for another.
I do many things that probably aren’t smart,
But these things can be my favorite part.
And one weird thing about me you might miss,
I write lots of poems just like this.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the quirky feel of this poem. Its great in the way it shows that you accept who you are and that you are not bothered by it. Thank you for sharing your poetry.

    ReplyDelete