Sunday, December 5, 2010

Poem #334

Hey Guys :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just had a wonderful dinner with my family tonight :) I think I'm finally beginning to feel like it's holiday time! By the way, I need your help. I have two books posted on a site and I would love to have at least one of them picked to be read by the editors. Could you guys go check them out and if you create an account/have one, add me to your picks and comment if you like it :) Thanks!
http://www.inkpop.com/projects/78602/roses-by-the-lake/
http://www.inkpop.com/projects/81377/words-of-the-soul/

Young Forever
Staying forever, right here with you,
Watching the days go by and our love grow.
Keeping this young energy we both hold,
Having fun with everything that comes our way.
Living each moment to the fullest.
Still being foolish and somewhat naïve,
And everything seems so much simpler.
The happiness we share could never be stolen,
And we would always stay by each other’s side.
Never having to lose the other,
Or lose the relationship that holds us so close.
Time could freeze; it would just be the two of us.
Staying in the childish state may seem crazy,
But we want to hold onto our youth.
When we stare into each other’s eyes,
The knowing smiles spread on our face,
Holding each other in our arms,
We are taken back through time,
And are young once more.
Our love is timeless, never running out.
So as long as we are together,
We will be young forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment