Monday, December 6, 2010

Poem #335

Hey Everyone!
Hope you all had a good Monday! :) I've been doing so much writing lately! Today's poem is called "Into The Light". Enjoy :)

Into The Light
Brightness floods through into my eyes,
As I squint to see the steps I take.
I feel drawn into the blinding white.
It reaches out to be, holds me.
With its thin white arms,
It drags me forward into it.
It makes me confused, it makes no sense.
But it also calms me,
It makes me feel at peace with myself.
I want to see what’s behind it,
So I give into the pull,
It’s strength is too great to resist.
I ride on the wings of love,
The happiness flows through all of me.
My heart beat speeds up,
And a broad smile reaches across my face.
I know I’m going somewhere wonderful.
I’m glad to be arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment