Saturday, December 11, 2010

Poem #340

Hey Everyone :)
Hope your all having a great weekend :) I've been busy today but I had time to write my poem :)) I'm so excited because our choir has our Christmas Carols concert tomorrow :) I can't wait to sing at it :)

The Length Of Life
Short, it slips away before you know it.
But each moment is worth the effort.
There are struggles and obstacles on the path.
But there's always some way to overcome them.
People who love you will travel along,
No matter what is thrown your way.
Your heart will break and mend.
The road will wind in all directions.
We think that life is long,
So we feel like we can waste the moments.
But it flies by faster than we think,
And life ends up being shorter.
This is the length of life.
Live it up.

1 comment:

  1. A reminder of how foolish we are sometimes when we think we have everything figured out.
    "The road will wind in all directions"
    That line is the perfect complement towards the poem's overall idea!
    I enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete