Monday, December 13, 2010

Poem #341

Hey Guys :)
Sorry I missed yesterday. I had a big concert at night and it was sort of busy so I didn't have time to write a poem. But today you get two!!!! :)

Somewhere
Out there in the world, it waits for you,
Calling out your name anxiously.
Begging you to come find it,
Travel the road, make the journey to see it.
It pulls you toward its open arms,
Ready to take you in and comfort you.
Providing all those things you need to live,
And even those things you thought no one knew about.
It knows what your body and soul wants,
And will keep you safe from the harshness of the world.
A shelter from your pain and sorrow,
Keeping out the tears that pound against the walls.
A place where you can travel to,
Let your mind wander, and just be yourself.
Always surrounded by love and joy.
We all travel to somewhere.
Somewhere is where the dreams happen.

1 comment:

  1. I want to find my somewhere after reading that! =)

    ReplyDelete