Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poem #346

Hey Guys :)
Hope you're all have a great weekend so far! I was out late last night so I never got a chance to post, but there will be two poems coming today :)))

Laughter Of Friends
Ringing continuously through the air,
Just like a song or bells chiming out.
Carrying their joy to all ears nearby,
Spreading happiness, smiles to everyone.
They celebrate the love of friends,
The creation of lasting memories,
Ones they will look back at for years.
Flashing smiles, cheeks rosy with excitement,
They share the laughter all around,
And nothing can wipe the grins from their faces.
Because nothing is better,
Than good times together,
And the laughter of friends.

1 comment:

  1. Just had a get together with my friends, and this poem made me smile because it reminds me of them, of all the times we've spent!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete