Saturday, January 1, 2011

Poem #361

Hey Everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe it's 2011!!!!! :)There are only four more poems after this :) Also, I've been trying to think of what to do for my next blog. Some people have ask me to do another year of poems :) I'm for one, very flattered, and I definitely would be willing to do it  :) What do you guys think? Would you like that? :) If I do this, I'll probably start on January 10th this year and go to January 10th next year :)

Library
Full of pages, colors, and people.
Every row of shelves holds a new joy.
There are new places to explore every day.
I slowly walk down the aisles,
Crossing over the beautiful carpet.
I stare down the wooden rows that hold so much life,
Trying to decide which world to travel to today.
I don't need to plan, I already have the ticket,
My mind is a pass to anywhere i want to go.
Stopping down one aisle,
I grab the colorful stack of paper that lies in front of me.
This is the destiny I have chosen this day.
Who knows where I'll travel to.
But I'll always end up back here,
In the comfort of the library.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done wonders, I couldn't do one poem a day, I did so on a A to Z fest last April but it was hard going,Congratulations on your achievement.

    Happy New Year.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete