Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Poem #365

Oh. My. Gosh. this is the 365th poem!!!!!!!!
This is so exciting! I can't believe I finished a year of this!!! :)Thank you all so much for your wonderful support and love and your comments :) I never could've done this without you guys :)
Don't be sad! there's more to come :) I've decided to keep going with my poems and add on to this blog. :)I'll also put up stories and updates for my writing and progress in the writing world :) hope you guys will stick around :)

Finale
The curtain has closed; it's the end of the show,
And we are really sad to see it go.
It's been a great run,
And we've had tons of fun.
I've finished my goal with lots of cheer.
I've been writing poems for a whole year!
But this is not the end, not at all!
The joy of writing keeps up it's call.
No, and as a special, exciting, treat,
I've decided to continue this wonderful feat!
I'm going to continue this for a while longer,
And hopefully my writing will keep getting stronger.
So come back soon to see some more.
Who knows what they'll have in store.

1 comment: