Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poem #368

Wow, what a long day! i'm so tired and glad to be back home :) time to become a puddle of jello on my couch!

INDESTRUCTIBLE
Instinct makes me want to know the real you,
Now, I want to get behind that barrier.
Destroy it so you will come out.
Everyone know you hide behind this facade.
Stuck behind this impenetrable fortress.
Trapped in this dream world you have created.
Reality escapes your mind and thoughts.
Untouchable, unbreakable, free of pain. But, even you,
Can't escape basic human ability.
The feelings you hold inside, you never share them.
It's like no one can reach you.
But you are more fragile than you think.
Let me know you're weak points,
Even if you say you are,
INDESTRUCTIBLE

1 comment:

  1. Loved this, I do so admire you for your challenge, best of luck with the rest.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete