Monday, March 7, 2011

Poem #371

I'll post two poems today since I didn't have enough time to get on an post yesterday :) enjoy :)

Light On The Horizon
I see the bright glow, rising up,
Glistening in my eyes, shining in my hair.
The cool wind blows toward my face,
Lifting my troubles away as the light rises.
Everything around me is set ablaze,
Everything is awakened, the world is brought to life.
The light fills me with inexplicable joy,
Hope floods through my body,
Waking up my heart and my soul.
Warmth fills my veins and courses through me.
This powerful source of light,
It has brightened my day,
It has given me a new outlook on everything I see and feel.
And just as the light is on the horizon,
So is my hope for a better future and my happiness.

1 comment:

  1. A good inspirational poem, much enjoyed by this happy reader,

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete