Saturday, March 19, 2011

Poem #384

Last poem of the day :) i've finally caught up :)) hope you enjoy them all!

After The Fairytale
The world will never be the same again.
After that sparkling dream came crashing down.
The stars in the sky shattered,
Falling to the Earth in a million pieces,
Glowing with the magic they once held.
The air which held the feeling of love,
Now contaminated with feelings of hate.
My heart has stopped beating the way it should.
Its rhythm is broken beyond repair.
We use to live in the beautiful colors.
The shades of the love we shared for each other.
You were my prince, it felt cliché,
And yet perfect, a land of joy.
But you broke that delicate balance we had,
By turning away without thinking before,
To slay that dragon that held me captive.
It took you away from our mythical life.
The world will never be the same again,
After the fairytale.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I just found and started following your blog. I don`t have time to read or comment on the poems now, but I will; your blog is AWESOME! take care

    ReplyDelete