Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poem #390

I just entered a contest a few days ago that I'm extremely excited about. I have the chance to be published :) I would absolutely love it if you guys could check it out and vote for me if you like it!! :) You are allowed vote every 24 hours :) to vote, you just scroll down to the bottom of the entry where the five stars on and click on whichever star you want to give :)
http://inkpop.strutta.com/entry/157085

BRIGHT EYES
Bringing happiness everywhere they go.
Riding on the wings of love, sparkling bright.
Intense feelings illustrated clearly in the look.
Glowing with heat that warms up the heart.
Heightening the senses, showing quite clearly,
The feelings lying deepest in the soul.
Every day, never changing, the fire never dying.
Yelling out at the world and,
Expressing so well the excitement and love.
Shining beautifully, kindling a flame of joy.
BRIGHT EYES

No comments:

Post a Comment