Monday, April 11, 2011

Poem #399

More poems :) I'll try to post as many as I can today :)
I got this idea from a good friend I've made recently on a writing site. She wrote an amazing story called "Peace Represent" (Check it out: http://www.inkpop.com/projects/74956/peace-represent/). I was just talking to her about it recently and thought that the theme of "representing" would be a good idea for a poem :)

REPRESENT
Represent what you are inside,
Everything that you stand for in life.
Present yourself to the world with,
Resounding strength and courage in your voice,
Every single day of your life.
Show everyone who you are, what you believe,
Even though it might appear a frightening task.
No matter what people think of you,
The important thing to do is to,
REPRESENT

1 comment:

  1. This poem`s cool too. I really liked the message in it (eww, I sound like my mom right now), like be yourself no matter what, don`t conform, etc. Take care, keep writing :D

    ReplyDelete