Monday, April 18, 2011

Poem #404

Poems galore :) So glad I'm finally getting a chance to get these up :)

Dear Love
Dear Love,
I miss you smile that lights up my life,
The beautiful sparkle in the blue of your eyes,
That emits happiness to the world.
Dear Love,
I miss your touch,
Your arms enclosing me in a tight embrace,
Warm with love, kindness, and comfort.
Dearest Love,
I miss the sound of your voice,
The tinkling beauty of your laughter,
Like the gorgeous singing birds of spring.
And Dearest Love,
I’ll never forget your stunning face,
So full of joy, shining with splendor,
Each delicate feature so perfectly outlined.
You will always be mine, Dear Love,
No matter what lengths come between us.
No matter what troubles befall us.
You are always my Dear Love.

1 comment:

  1. Soimply wonderful and I congratulate you on your tenacity in getting your poems done.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete