Saturday, April 30, 2011

Poem #422

Getting closer to being caught up :)

Fantasy
This life is like a fantasy,
I don’t think I can remember me,
Before all this magic began.
But if I try hard, I think I can.
This new world has taken over my mind,
And all new memories keep us intertwined.
Everything’s perfect, nothing could go wrong,
And our love keeps the world around us strong.
I won’t look back; I’ll never look back,
To the days that now appear pitch black.
The life I don’t want to think about.
I never want to have a doubt,
That this was the life I was meant for.
I’ll close and lock that other door,
That takes me to the past,
Which I never even wanted to last.
Now we can live the way we should,
A life we never thought we could.
Our love can finally blossom tall,
And even after all,
We will remain together,
Cause this fantasy will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment