Friday, August 19, 2011

Poem #537

Let Me Fall

Let me fall,
            Never stopping.
Spiral down
            Down
                        Down
                                    Drown.
Calling for help but
            No one is
                        Around.
What world am I
in?
Help me help me
Struggling limbs force upward,
            Pull me out from the
                        Darkness.
Cough out sour air,
            Burn in my lungs,
                        Rip, tear.
Save me Save me
Crush me, feelings don’t matter,
            Numbness has taken me captive,
                        I can’t feel
Love.
Where am I? Dark pall,
            Why am I here? I fall,
                        Am I supposed to feel? Spirits call,
This place
Is
                                                Death.
You made this creature,
            Monster, claws, teeth,
                        Snag in the crimson velvet air,
                        Dangerous.
Let
            Me
                        Fall.
                                    Let
                                                Me
                                                            Fall.
                                                                        Falling,
                                                                                        Deeper
                                                                                                          Still.
I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment